10.10.2008

Time for the E.A. Meetings...

That's right. Etsy-holics Anonymous. I'm addicted! You can get on the forums and help answer people's questions and critique their shops...and then you post a comment and people look at your shop...and then they say they like your bunny pic and more people look at your shop...and then you have people favoriting you and wanting to trade...and then you become well-known enough to quit your day job--wait, I don't have one--well, to just use your part-time job for it's stellar discount and make stuff full time...and then...wait, sorry, totally dreaming. But I did get a bunch of favorites and a trade offer. What fun!

Oh, and about my discount...did I mention that I got about $300 worth of stuff today for $90 when they gave employees a %70 percent off sale items sale? Jealous?
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am J.Crew jealous. Does your employee discount extend to folks who where size medium tall?

Kristal said...

70% off sale prices! Man. I need a job at j.crew! Or I just need to forward you my birthday list! ha!
What did you get an offer of trade for?

Shar said...

Too bad it doesn't pay the bills yet! But you never know where this opportunity will go. Way to go, Bets!